Bill Cruz didn't call

Back a bit, Bill sent an email message indicating he was concerned about
my posts to this list. He said he was going to call me and discuss it.

I replied with a rather long note detailing a number of things that
bothered me. I also noted that I had sent this info to Omega several times
before, and sent *many* suggestions for things that would improve the
product. At one point, I even sent him a long video showing exactly what
these things might look like, and how it might be done.

He and I have talked before, and he probably knows I am not impressed with
just the warm fuzzies of a personal talk - I'm only interested in an
improved, reliable product that works well for me.

He never did call....

Larry Wright