RE:Bill Cruz

Sid,

bearing in mind your lengthy experience in the futures business and as
someone who wishes to trade your "experience" in futures for a lessons in
the "nitty/gritty" of TS4 /TS2000i perhaps you could start with asking Bill
Cruz why his customers will still need to DICK around with dll's when mixed
tick charts were promised in TS5 and is STILL not available in $500 of
upgrade?

>DAM IT IF IT IS SHIT DO NOT USE OR BUY!!!
>WHY NOT GROW UP AND WORK TO FIX
>IT IS THE BEST AVAILABLE
>And I would complement a CEO who tries to talk to his clients NOT LAMBASTE
>HIM
>STOP THE CRYING AND GROW UP

MARK