Re: Bill Cruz

Dans un courrier daté du 24/03/99 23:06:13 Heure d11iver Pari13 Madrid,
markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

<< >Hi:
 >     I too received a call from Bill Cruz ,last night. He was very helpful
 and courteous and requested that I phone should I need any questions
 answered.
 >Paula

 Unbelievable!   How history repeats ITSELF!   believe it or not, 4 years ago
 Cruz would call me just like he is calling you guys now!  I believe! I am!
 looking at all those who are getting phone calls and thinking "FUTURE MARK
 BROWN'S"  wow its scary!   >>

snip snip snip & resnip.

Most of the time, there is an exception to an established rule.
Probably you were this one...

PO