Re: CL_Re: Turning point prediction

That's not quite the whole story.  Crawford worked for many years as a technical
analyst with Bob Farrell (I believe at Merrill Lynch).  I always thought he came
up with the astrological stuff to differentiate himself from other technicians in
terms of his marketing.  I don't do astrological stuff - but I am impressed by his
general technical work.  Robyn