Re: TS 2000i Problems

I agree with you 100% about beta testing (why should someone risk crashing his
computer for nothing - or next to nothing)?  But - since there are all these
problems with the Office 2000 beta - do you know whether TS2000 will work with
Office 2000 when it comes out (or Windows 2000 for that matter)?  Are people
having these same problems with Windows 98?  (I for one am not enough of a
techie to feel comfortable rumaging through my hard drive and renaming lots of
.dll's).  Robyn