installing TS2000 vs TS4

I don't have TS2000, but judging from most messages, installing TS2000 (not
including post-installation areas) COULD BE A MAJOR HEADACHE.

I remember installing TS4.  It was a breeze.  No hassle.  No long-distance
panic calls to Omega.  No e-mails to them either.  Upgrading several builds
(4 or 5 upgrades?) presented no problems at all.

I think maybe the problem is Omega is rushing through deadlines to get
TS2000 available.  If they have taken the time more lesiurely, they could
have taken care of a lot of the installation (and other problems).

Miss Blais and Mr. Cruz, are you still there?

Wong