DTN COMMUNITATION SCREWUP

I ordered DTN to use with TS 2000i. I explained very clearly to the
salesman that I wanted to use it with TS 2000i. I started my commutation
with them some months ago. I was told that everything was fine and that
I was in the queue for early shipment once TS was ready.  I called two
weeks ago just to see if I was still in the queue. My salesmen was no
longer with the company.

I was assigned a new salesman and he assured me every thing was going
fine. We reviewed my order and I told him I was using TS 2000i.  They
shipped my order and I installed the dish and the box. The box works
just fine, it is receiving their advertising junk.

I received my TS 2000i Friday and installed it with many problems (this
is a discussion for another day).

This morning I called DTN to have them start sending the data down the
line.  I turns out they have sent me "DTN Spectrum RT" their box is
called " DTN 7000 ".

It turns out only "DTN 8000" works with OR-TS 2000i.

Back to first base.

Brent