Re TS2000

Mark thanks for your reply. My approach is different from yours. I expected
a baby that would only craw,l when I think you expected a 200 pound
sprinter. My approach was to load as few symbols as possible. I only loaded
45 contracts in total.
I would agree with your comments that alot of the functions have been
written by programmers and not traders. They are long winded when compared
to TS4. But with all 'beta' software it takes the users, not the beta
testers to make the product work.
No I am not a Cruz lover, but I think, we the users, should start to beat
this product into shape. Why dont us users come up with a way that we as a
group can come up with some constructive way of improving the product .
I am awaiting the service pack before continuing to test.