New Wears Off waz Re: TS2000 Maimum bars

I appreciate Barry's views and will watch as he digs deeper with great
interest.  Most likely if he hasn't fallen in love with Bill Cruz as the
beta testers apparently have.  He will continue to discover on a daily basis
more and more errors and inconveniences.  I want to name a few to watch out
for.

1. From start to finish how many clicks to make a chart?

2. Try a system using money management hard coded in it, NONE of it works at
all.  If you have a system that reverses on some type of money management it
does not work.  Most all indicators work ok,  but systems > NONE work with
money management > NONE!

3. Barry the times you mentioned are they while running real time?  I have
noticed the program is slow to load a chart, But to load a chart while real
time data is connected ITS A DOG with 256 megs of ram look at this screen
shot to see the speed of the computer http://24.0.100.173/mb/benchmark.gif
when the new wears off you will find that ts 2000 i is a DOG SLOW Product!

>I am displaying using TS2000 a chart with 1 minute bars for the past 100
days and an having no problems displaying this chart. It is slow loading
with 64MB and a PII 333 with a spare 3 GB disk space.

put some indicators on it and a system and PLEASE report back the speed..

4. Barry put an alert on a chartscanner with 300 stocks, time that and let
us know.  Be sure to wait and do this around midnight, you can catch at
least two hours sleep so set the alarm.  If you put a system with any
complications at all, do it on a weekend..

>To load a workspace with 3 charts (2 with 100 days of 1 minute bars  and
100 days of daily) it takes about 4 to 5 minutes. This should be much
>quicker when I upgrade to 192MB>You can load data from OMZ files from TS4 -
some errors are found but the most of the data is loaded.

All the programs you have will fly when you have that much ram, Excel !
BURST ! open for me with 256 megs of ram.  TS = no change.

>I have copied out about 30 indicators and paint bars as ela's from TS4
and>they all work in TS2000.

Granted the indicators seem to mostly work,  there are some that dont
however.   They seem to just not plot at all.

>I am awaiting the latest service pack which I hope will remove some of
the>basic errors that the beta testers should have removed.

and so we have it, we are now called upon to be the beta testers ( and pay a
price for doing it ) I want my y2000 TS 4 patch at least TS 4 has its own
server and is not some blood sucking leach.

>eg It defaults to the first symbol in your server when charting. To see
the>rest, you have to delete it from the keyin box.

how convenient, for those of us who liked to just punch in a symbol and see
a chart " WELL CRUZ has improved it "  NOT!

>  If you panel the charts on a window you lose the activity bars as
it>decreases the bar spacing to 1 and activity bars require 5 or more

and so the list will grow ever bigger and bigger as more and more bite the
bullet and purchase the upgrade (preferably from the Russia guy not cruz) of
course if there is no dongle on the new TS then I would figure not too many
of either will be sold..

>Hope this helps

Yes it has thank you Barry, and please keep us up to date as you try and
progress with the product.