Unidentified subject!

>Date: 16 Mar 1999 09:39:38 -1000
>From: Ron Augustine <RonAug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: OMGA Rally
>
>Anyone have information about what might be behind the rally from $12 to $15
>in Omega Stock today?  Only News item I could find is on DBC (see below)
>where Omega is referenced, but no apparent connection to the pop in the
Stock.

Yes.  Consider this scenario.  A company has already gone through due
diligence and all forecasts of future cash flows is dependant upon the
successful launch of this "new product".  As part of the acquisition
agreement you have promised to launch the product in first quarter and that
first quarter results will weigh heavy in the calculation of the purchase
price.  EVERYTHING after 3/31 is a nonevent.

So the price goes up on the rumor and plunges on the fact.  Life is
beautiful.

Hey Pierre,  do you know what it is like to work for DBC?  Maybe you should
seriously consider Mark Brown's product or TradeLab. Have you tested
realtime any of these on a live S&P Comstock datafeed yet?