History to Save in the GlobalServer

Ther  problem with the Omega response below is that for most it is not
true.  The current build being shipped as of yesterday is 512.  IF you
build number is less than that you have the POSSIBILITY of a bar
limitation.  Since there is no publically available record of changes
between builds you have a no way of knowing  and no known source for the
updates.