Re: Update update

omega's in the catbird seat and they know it too. best to upgrade now
'cause i don't see any real time versions of "traderware" or
"tradelab" or "daytrader pro with trade talk" in my immediate future
either. it's a little thing called market inertia, and omega's got it.

i'm going to run parallel ts platforms with 2 puters until the end of
the year. if tradelab comes out, i'll give it a look. in the meantime,
i'll let someone else fight the inevitable losing battle against
omega. i'm too busy trading and making money to care about it.

TJ

ps: it's not the 2 s&p handles cost to upgrade or the installation
hassles, it's this damnable thing called y2k that forces one to junk
stable and useable software for unstable and unproven "crap", ie, ts4
to ts2000i, and nt sp3 for nt sp4 or win 2000...what a crock of french
poddle piss!!!

ps2: and is it (ts2000i) really "crap"??? who the hell knows with all
the real info flying around with the bogus info???