Re: C.T.A.'S

Depends on who's asking and if you need to prove it. If your going to use
it as a part of
your CTA disclosure document then yes and it must be backed up by brokerage
statements. If you don't have it you may use hypothetical results that's
labeled as such. To prove to an individual that you made money for possible
employment as a CTA then past tax returns would probably suffice I would
think. I suggest that you get an outside CTA reporting accountant to start
doing your monthly trading results even before you become a CTA. Its not
expensive and it will serve as verification, its also helpful at tax time.
A CTA document has really come down in price as well, you should pay no
more than $800.00 or less for one today. Records, records and still more
records and good ones are needed for (not if) but when the NFA comes
knocking on your door. They come in packs 3 to 4 people at a time fresh out
of college with lap top computers. A hint here they hate cigar smoke so
before they come buy the most stinking one you can find and light up, makes
the audit speedy. :)

Robert