Swing high swing low ?

  1.  I have read that the TradeStation swing high swing low formular is
not right?  Is that true?  I have TradeStation 4 build 21.  If it is not
right where can I get the right formular?

  2.   Is there any way to tie the swing high swing low with say an
oscilator or moving average etc?   Someyhing like take the average of the
last 3 swing lows and use it in an oscilator to have an oscilator that
automaticly changes as the swing low changes?
   Example would be last swing low is 10 days from the swing low before it,
and the swing low before is 20 days before the second, so the average would
be 15 days, so then as soon as the software identifies the last swing low
the oscilator would change to a certain % of the 15 day average and so on?
The oscilator or what ever you are using will automaticly change after each
swing low is identified, if it is diferrent than the average before.
     Hope I explain what I am trying to do ?   Has anyone tried it?  Anyone
have an EL for something like this?

   Thank you,
   Phil