"Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I am soliciting 10 people to be given 500,000.00 each in funds to manage.

Hi Mark,
this sounds pretty interesting. So I'll bite. Is it a contest or something?
May I assume that the standard %20 incentive fee applies?

I've been registered for about a year. My friend Jack Basarab
(jackb@xxxxxxxxxx) sponsored me. The CTA is called StockLogic Research
Corp. Tragically, it has just one account (Jack has his own CTA, does his
own thing, although recently he's been getting real interested in my thing)
it was up 30% last year. I think we have trouble finding clients because
Jack's track record is included in the StockLogic disclosure, and he lost
%1000 a few years back. I don't understand what's with this!!

The system we were using last year had some problems in that position
sizing was not pinned down. It was very difficult to trade, as the
drawdowns sometimes were uncomfortably large.

But now I'm running a super new improved system, actually 3 systems
combined. Position size is carefully determined based on volatility. Annual
returns run around 50% or so with no compounding, simulated since 1984.
This is with a constant F of around 15-20% (margin in the past is estimated
based on the volatility at whatever point in the test compared to current
levels). I'll get the details posted on the web very soon...

I know it's good, because suddenly my old friend and trader for many years
wants me to run his family's IRAs for him! People are treating me like a
guru or something. It really brings out the envy in these people. Very
strange to be worshipped as a god.

Here's some stuff showing what I'm into (this is part of a web
presentation, not quite finished yet):

http://accumulator.home.mindspring.com/CPmain.htm

I've been trading a test account with these exact trades (as close as
possible) since 2/9/99 (too bad it wasn't ready earlier), took the test
account from 65K to 82K (at present) with about a 5K open drawdown. With
this account size the system has us trading 2 eminis on each signal (given
current margin requirements).

I hope this will stimulate your interest. Please let me know what you think.

rgds, phil