another broker story

I have an ""open""  position in my account of

SHORT 2 S&P march
LONG 10 mini march

As the mathematicans out there might find out - those are perfectly hedged
against each other and as march is not the front month I do not trade out of them
as usually, but call my broker to just OFFESET them against each other TODAY.

Thats just a bookkeeping transaction and not crossed in the market - still -
ofcoursse and correctly charged with the normal comish.

Did that before so know how my brokerage does it - called - gave the order- and
heard the clerk repeating it as 2 orders to go MARKET <g>......"NOOOO" I yelled
to stop him before its to late and told him that they can match them and they done
that in the past.

He put me on hold for several minutes, came back and told me that he learned
from me <g>

watch those brokers...... :-)))

rgds hans

PS: Howard, beanscounter, can you still keep up ? - did I leapFROG the frog ? :-)