Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

Dans un courrier daté du 01/03/99 17:14:16 Heure d5iver Pari16 Madrid,
a.myers@xxxxxxxx a écrit :

> Orphelin@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
>  >I cannot say for editing.
>  >TS2000 is not worse that TS4 for collecting data and maintenance.
>
>  This makes no sense to me.  You did say that data can be optionally saved
>  under various timeframes.  You didn't answer the real question which was
"is
>  it true that you have to correct a bad tick in each time frame
seperately?".

>  If the answer to this is "yes, you do have to correct bad ticks seperately
>  in each time frame" then your statement about TS2000 not being worse than
>  TS4 is incorrect.
>
>  You can't say "I don't know the answer to your question, but it is better".
>  It is either one or the other.  Which is it?

I only know the server by observing comments and documentation.
My point is that collecting data is better than before.
Concerning bad tick editing, I do not know yet.
Maybe someone could answer ( as a real realtime user).
I cannot speak of what I do not know.

Sorry...

PO