Re: TS 2000i IS CRAP?

>The over-clocked Celerons are notorious for not being able to run Win-95/98
and NT without serious crashes due to over-heating of the CPU.

this just shows what you know compared to someone in the know...think what
you want mr. i dont use ts but i want to participate on this list broker.
have you ever ron contributed anything on this list other than small talk?
no you haven't ever contributed anything but rebuttals to me. so why dont
you just ask for some clients thats all you want anyway, you have said you
dont use ts and you dont use systems then why are you here, make it clear,
you need the commissions to survive.. so ask for them..

Assuming any of MBs comments were valid (a serious stretch by anyone's
imagination), he is probably running a cock-roached version of one of the
early betas and nothing close to the final release-- which is not yet out.

very FUNNY the ts 5 i see says FINAL RELEASE candidate, he he he

>Rather than asking questions based on speculation that nobody has the
information to answer, a better question might be why anyone here would be
foolish to listen to MB?

then what you are saying based on that is that you would not recommend
buying ts 5, correct?  because i earlier stated that i would STRONGLY
suggest EVERYONE go out and either upgrade or buy the new TS 5, didn't i
make that clear?  guess not so here it is the new ts 5 gets a must buy
rating from me, it rates high on the gooey candy eye interface scale of 1 to
10.