Re: Mac S/W

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Mac S/W
  • From: sptradr@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 12:53:51 -0500 (EST)

I "retired" this year my 8088 IBC-PC that I bought in 1984. I'm keeping it
in storage for my PC museum <g> An 286 AST Premium is still running
great...no problems with either in their lifetimes. Old age eventually gets
us all...

TH

BTW: in 1984, I had to choose between IBM and clones or Apple. Picked the
beemer because of lack of any decent trading software for the Apple
(exclusive of spreadsheets).