Re: a good simple system?

A guy on this list sells a system for around $200. Sorry I can't remember
his name perhaps others that see this post will.

Robert

 bullandbear@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>I have tradestation 4.0 and I see they have all kinds of indicators and
stuff like that but what i wanted was a good system when i told them that
they started talking about Easy Language and all that junk I just want a
simple system to tell me when to get in the market and when to get out.I
want the system to do the work for me does anyone have let me know so i can
throw away this tradestation i would not even sell it!