Re: Windows NT

NT Server and Workstation are the same program.  The only difference are a
few registry entries and the fact that Server loads a little or a LOT of
additional software in order to act as a server.  All things being equal,
you will get BETTER performance from Workstation than from Server for
running personal apps because Workstation uses less memory.

Kent