Re: Travelling trader

I have a Psion Gold Card Global modem - and it works very well.  FWIW - I buy
the modem adapters one at a time (there are a lot of them - and they're
expensive).  Perhaps the most important issue is getting an ISP which is
relatively inexpensive to use (long distance calls are very expensive outside
the US).  I've found that Compuserve is one of the best (it has lots of local
access numbers all over the world).  Robyn