Ela help on weekly data

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Ela help on weekly data
  • From: Jose Pascual <jpascual@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:07:53 -0500 (EST)

May I ask from those Omega ELA expert if how can I code the following?

I need the first trading day of the week open and the last trading day of
the week close then divide it by 2 and then show it ONLY every last trading
day of the week in a daily bar chart.

Any one of the following scenario will happen:
Monday open + Wednesday close divide by 2 or
Tuesday open + Friday close divide by 2 or
Tuesday open + Thursday close divide by 2

When I tried to code it in daily bar as in (open+close)/2 then plot it in
subgraph 2 with weekly data on it it works fine BUT when their is irregular
last trading day that does not fall on Friday it then would miss to plot it
on that particular week.  But on the next week with regular trading days as
in from Monday to Friday it then plots again correctly.

Hope anyone who likes to help me can email me privately as not to disturb
the group.

Thanks in advance!

	Best Regards!

	Jose Pascual