Re: Crap Generalisations

:As I am currently completing a PhD on Tech An in futures (after
:producing a Masters thesis on the same topic), I can assure you that
:when you have to really critically evaluate people's evidence - you
:realise how much in the unrefereed sphere is simply unsustainable.

There's a Ph.D. in TA? Where? Is there an undergraduate course? What kind of
criteria is used in grading? What type of things are taught in these
classes? And who is qualified to teach it or grade them? How are these
professors/teaching assistant evaluated (by their peers?)? Or even selected?

Enquiring minds might want to know.