From: charles meyer <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
To: OMEGA LIST <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 4:37 PM
Subject: Fw: TRADING BOOKS

:
:----------
:> From: charles meyer <chmeyer@xxxxxxxx>
:> To: swp@xxxxxxxxxx; RealTraders Discussion Group
:<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:> Subject: GEN:  TRADING BOOKS
:> Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 10:59 AM
:>
:> Group:
:>
:> Like most of you I'm sure, I keep a separate folder of information on
:> potential reading material for new ideas.  I would like to think that if
:> we can exchange ideas we can save one another time and money.
:> Can anyone say 'get it' or 'forget it' (please use your own language
:> descriptions!) on any of these?
:>
:> Analyzing and Forecasting Futures Prices......Anthonly Herbst
:> (This book suposedly reveals techniques used by some of the
:> most consistently successful commodity futures traders)
:>
:> Trading Secrets of the Inner Circle.......Andrew Goodwin
:> (Attractive because of discussion on crash filters for the stock
:> market?)
:> _________________________________________________________
:> RECOS FROM RT: (Past Posts)
:>
:> New Market Timing Techniques....Tom DeMark
:> ("He told me personally that he had edited his second (and far superior)
:> book, (above) after a seminar for CBOT traders.  Because of that, I
:> bought his second book.  It is one of the two books that I keep at my
:> side.  I believe it will help ANY trader." )......Thaddeus Peacock
:>
:> Trading with DiNapoli Levels.....Joe DiNapoli
:> ("It is worh every penny.  Get it, use it, apply it.  I use it for
:> daytrading
:> SnP but it works for position trading also")......MR Lynn
:>
:>
:> Charles
:>
:>
:> ----------
:> > From: swp <swp@xxxxxxxxxx>
:> > To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
:> > Subject: Re: Candlestick Patterns/Book Reccomendations
:> > Date: Friday, February 19, 1999 10:12 AM
:> >
:> > Also would add Murphy's book: Technical Analysis of the Futures Market
:> > or the updated Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets. His
:> > intermarket book is good too. Schwager's Tech Analysis book is good
:from
:> > the perspective that it is trading oriented rather than just TA. And,
:no
:> > trading library is complete w/out The Disciplined Trader by Mark
:> > Douglas.
:> >
:> > Steve
:> >
:> >
:> > --
:> > Steven W. Poser, President
:> > Poser Global Market Strategies Inc.
:> > http://www.poserglobal.com
:
: