Re: Computer Hardware

In a message dated 1/17/99 10:46:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mulligan@xxxxxxxx writes:

> I totally agree about the Matrox support.  It sucks.  There is an (800)
>  number that might help you with you conflict with them.  (800)362-0343
>  and ask for Brad.  He is a sales rep, but seems to have some answers.
>
>  I started out with two Matrox Mystique cards.  Had no luck using two
>  monitors so had to switch to the Millenium cards.  Am now using two
>  monitors, but with some difficulty because of the interface between TS
>  and BMI.  I am considering to get a Colorgraphics card for my second
>  location for testing between the two setups.
>
>  If you any further information that might help before I go to the
>  Colorgraphics card it would be greatly appreciated.

If you're using Win98, I know two people that have had good results with ATI
Expert98 cards. Also Canadian, but these people have had good luck so far. One
has 3 monitors going, the other with 4 monitors. These are fairly cheap cards,
around 60 bucks after rebate.