Data help, please?

*sigh*.  When it rains it pours.

My Server just went berserk and ate holes in the database.  (Ctree
reror, rebuilding ISAM, all that fun stuff.)  It's been my experience
that this corrupts the database and you'd better go back to a known-
safe backup.

Unfortunately I got careless and didn't back up my data this weekend.
 Now it looks like the previous backup tape is corrupt.  My most
recent backup is 12/25.

And on top of that, I got flustered by everything hanging on me and I
just sold at the low tick.  :-(

Rather than downloading megabytes of questionable Omega refresh data,
I wonder if someone could send me DSP9H, SP9H, ND9H, SPX, and NDX
back to 12/26?  Please respond privately so as not to bother the list
any further.

Thanks,
Gary