Re: Y2?

Blind copy....seems you are still blind, Mark.

Oh Blind Huh?  Well if you will get a blood test done and a clean bill of
health.  I'll take some extra vitamins and go to bed early at 3:00 in the
morning instead of my regular 4:00 so I can be ready in Vegas to take on
You, Bill and fat Ralph in the ring.  Remember the proceeds go to a good
cause, like paying back the victims of the follow the bouncing tick shit!
Hey tell me does the new Vapor Station still have this special feature?  I
dont know how well there sales will go when they still dont produce come end
of first quarter!  Wonder how many Omega janitors will be transformed into
industry experts for the next Omega World?  Figure they would be about as
well off getting some of those temporary laborers that help set up the
display tables!  You got your gloves handy?  some of those tables have
splinters!   Excuse me while I dont hold my breath waiting for any promise
that Bill the nut Cruz and his flabby ass brother Ralph Cruz have made.

Warm and Nutzzzy Regards,  Your future Boss end of first quarter- Mark Brown

ps where you been lately?  making a living?  ....weeee

Rgds,

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com