Y2?

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/990107/fl_omega_r_1.html

Yahoo! Omega wants to sell all the non Year 2000 compliant TradeStations
that it can and HYPE!  The stock before they close the doors.  Did we see a
rebuttal from the Omega Camp in France/Florida that Omega doesn't intend NOW
to offset the release of its much anticipated TS 2000?  They call it TS 2000
because thats when it will finally be released I guess.  Mean while some of
us VERY DESPERATE REAL Traders have taken action into our own hands and are
doing something about in the true LINUX rebellion fashion.  This latest push
back of the TS 2000, just shows how stupid and negligible Bill Cruz and his
brother Ralph Cruz are.  It also shows that the board of directors has no
spine, or conscious of responsibility to its existing client base.  I have
blind copied this message to all Omega email addresses including Bill's, so
want you come out and play?

I guess you are too busy telemarketing your dying non y2000 product!   Too
bad you dot use your own product or you would not allow this negligence to
continue.  Especially since its not the lack of funds that keep you from
producing either a new product or a patch for us.  However the good thing is
you have pissed some real traders off enough that some are developing their
own product that will squash you and your bi monthly turnover of rookie
programmers and con artist Tele marketer sales staff.  See ya in Vegas,  for
charity I would like to put the whop ass on you in the ring, though I'm your
senior by a few years.  What you say winner takes all? and the proceeds of
the ticket sales could go to the families of wrecked dreams that you have
left in your wake by selling the perception of how easy it is to buy your
software and make a killing from the kitchen table all before breakfast is
served!   I just thought of something, since I'm a Texan it wouldnt be fair
unless I took on both you and Ralph at the same time.  ; - ]

If you cant answer you customers here on the list Bill, I was wondering does
that Melody Blais still work there, could she give us some answers?