New Mailing List

I have established some new mailing list.  You will find an online
subscription form by going to http://www.markbrown.com  and then go to mail
list and click.

ati-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - ati-list
The advanced trading ideas list, a legacy list I host

broker-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - broker-list
The broker list, a place to have brokers answer your questions about order
entries ect.  both stock and futures are welcomed

code-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - code-list
The code list for system trading code and new ideas.  any coding language
and software are welcomed as long as its trading related.  file attachments
and pictures are allowed on this list.

cta-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - cta-list
The CTA list where money managers are invited to answer peoples questions
about managed account programs.

data-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - data-list
The data list a good place to ask questions about proper contract building
for backtesting ect.

daytrader-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - daytrader-list
The daytrader list for daytraders of futures markets and those interested in
the same.

forex-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - forex-list
The forex list for traders who trade the forex markets

globex-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - globex-list
The globex list for traders that trade night (US time) markets

option-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - option-list
The option list for traders that trade futures markets and stock markets
using options

position-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - position-list
The position traders list for traders that position trade futures markets

soes-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - soes-list
The soes list for stock daytraders

spread-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - spread-list
The spread list for those interested in this type of futures trading

sptrader-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - sptrader-list
The sp list for traders that concentrate on this futures market

stock-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - stock-list
The stock list for traders that position trade stocks

tax-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - tax-list
The tax list for trading related tax discussions as it applies specifically
to traders

traderware-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - traderware-list
The Tradeware list for a product not yet available and to be announced: not
accepting subscribers at this time, please stay tuned

unix-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - unix-list
The unix list for those who are interested in trading related software for
this type operating system

Also note that the live real time chat rooms are not working at this time,
when we get them running there will be a room for every mailing list above.
Also there will be a FTP file site available for all the mailing list.