Re: 32 fat (off subject)

At 05:30 PM 1/5/99 -0600, you wrote:

>I have windows 98 upgrade running with windows 95. The 98 version wants to
>upgrade my files from 16 fat to 32 fat. Will this be compatible with TS4 if
>I convert my files.
>

>Robert

Yes. And, if you have more than one hard drive, e.g., C: drive for OS &
non-trading applications, etc, & a D: drive for Omega, etc., you can, if
you wish, leave the C: drive FAT16 (which I've heard runs a little faster,
but that's just hearsay) while converting the D: drive to FAT32 & save a
lot more intraday data, etc., than with the FAT16 partition size limitations.

FPI