From: Thaddeus Peacock <thenoz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 3:28 PM
Subject: TD_Rebo

:>I welcome warmly any clarification of the specific rules for TD_Rebo.
:>Does anyone here (including Mrs TP eacock) want to tackle this one?
:>would that be "worthwhile discussion"...??
:
:>Dtrader
:
:Dan,
:        Your clarifier wasn't necessary so I'll make you a deal, you
:don't talk
:to me and I won't talk to you.  I had to mail this to the Omega-list
:because your mailing addresses wouldn't work.
:
:I am not going to spoon-feed you into a winner.
:
:Might I suggest an attitude adjustment if you are asking for help.
:
:Please try to understand what makes the DeMark indicators so useful and
:try rereading pages 217 and 218 of New Market Timing Techniques.
:
:Thad
:
: