Re: Problem with use of MRO (maybe)

<<<
My (first) problem has come up in looking at their "Turtle Soup"
trades.  The idea (for those not already familiar with it) is to fade
breakouts of the 20-day range if the price starts to pull back,
provided the previous 20-day high or low occurred at least four
bars ago.  So I want an indicator that marks 20-day highs and
lows occurring at least four days after the previous one.  I tried
the following:

Iff(Low = Lowest(Low, 20) AND
    MRO(Low = Lowest(Low, 20), 21, 2) > 3, 1, 0) +
    Iff(High = Highest(High, 20) AND
    MRO(High = Highest(High, 20), 21, 2) > 3, -1, 0)

vars:LL(0),HH(0);

LL=lowest(L,20);
HH=highest(H,20);

if LL<>LL[4] and L=LL then ......