Re: Changing computers

Don't remember about Win 3.1, but the following will work in Win-95/98, so I
assume it will for 3.1 also.

1. Locate the TSTATION.INI and OMEGA.INI files in your Windows directory
(Presumably C:\WINDOWS)

2. Make a back-up of both files.

3. Edit both .INI files and change any drive references from the old drive
to the new drive (i.e change C:\  to D:\)

4. Change the DOS Path references for your TS Charting and Server Icons to
access the D:\ configuration. (In Win-95/98 -- Right-Click the Icon , select
Properties > Shortcut  --  then, edit the path reference & click "Apply")

5. Re-boot the computer and start the Server & TS.

6. If you run into any problems, you can recover your old install by
changing the drive references back to their prior format.