EL Question

Hello all,

I was wondering if someone could help me with constructing the following EL
statement (paintbar or showme)?  I would like to construct a statement that
would notify me if the opening price of a bar is in the lowest 10% of a
daily range.  I know that this statement would, for obvious reasons, not be
able to be used on intraday data.  Basically, what I am trying to do is
make a statement that shows me bars that opened in their lower 10% of their
range and closed higher.  Could someone please offer any assistance or ideas?

Thanks, and happy holidays,
James Anderson