Re: Errors in CPQ data

I think the blame lies with both BMI and Omega. I reviewed the number of
characters transmited last week by BMI (documented by the T/Link monitor)
and it has tripled from 400 million to over 1200 million since the new feed
changeover!  I never lost a character of data before the changeover, but
now I routinely lose 12 mil per week. So what gives? Also, Omega need to
redesign the 4.0 server to reflect these changes. Good luck...

-Tony Haas

BTW, I've "received" 600 million characters and lost 6 mil as 10:45pm CST,
12/22/98, for this week (beginning Sunday evening). Another option may be
to unsubscribe to the delayed stock exchanges to eliminate a lot of the
stock and option garbage for futures traders. I'd like to know how badly
all this crap clogs up the Omega server.

Ron Augustine wrote:
>My best guess --assuming that the "fish" story is accurate-- is that the new
>direct feed that BMI is transmitting directly from the exchanges includes
>Toronto Stocks, where the old feed (from Bridge, or whomever) didn't include
>Toronto.  Would be nice if it were possible to filter out the Canadian
fish...