Money Manager - Rina Systems

I'm sad to report that this program unfortunately contains a number of
fundamental errors and therefore the numbers it creates are just plain
BUNK. It's not something that would be of use to a professional.

The most glaring example:
It actually has the same "bouncing tick" problem as does TradeStation. I
have an EOD system that buys MOC. I set up the Money Manager program to add
1 contract if the trade drew down 1 percent. The system worked miraculously
better! Too good to be true actually. The MM program produced a chart
showing a second buy on the same bar as the original MOC buy, but at a
better price! As if it added another contract BEFORE the first one was bought!

I sent Rina Systems a number of emails regarding this and numerous OTHER
problems and questions I had regarding the MM program. But there was no
response.

I called this morning to verify that they would take the thing back. Long
distance on my phone bill. The guy tried to change the discussion around to
his program, and to the virtues of money management. I grew annoyed, told
him I was paying for the call and I didn't want to hear it. He acted as if
I was crazy for not wanting to engage in his invaluable disscussion. The
guy was not getting the point that the program has GLARING ERRORS and is a
USELESS JOKE. He promised me some of these things would be fixed in a later
version. No thanks.

Here's the clincher: Now that I see it, it seems that everything it tries
to do can be done in EasyLanguage anyway, without too much trouble. And
done correctly. So what's the POINT?