Re: JulianToDate of the SwingLow

G O Rlosky wrote:

> I need to get this indicator to accept the JulianToDate of the SwingLow
> ( in {} below) as a number like the number I have to manually enter
> (981008). What am I missing here??
<snip>

Here's my guess :)

The SwingLow function returns Price, if a SwingLow is found
and returns -1 when a SwingLow is not found.

How about a statement to capture the date of the SwingLow:

If SwingLow <> -1 then Adate = date;

Now, use Adate

btw, the parameters in your use of SwingLow don't appear
correct?

SwingLow(OCCUR,PRICE,STRENGTH,LENGTH) =
SwingLow(1,Low,5,Strength + 1)

Strength + 1 for length is the minimum number of bars for
strength = 5...
using 100 for strength means the SwingLow won't be
identified for 105 bars after the occurrence.

Ron Archer
archer@xxxxxxx

<snip>

>TEXT_NEW(DATE,TIME,Close,NumToStr(PcntChangeFrmPic2Pic(981008,0,DFrmLstB(0),Close),2)+"%
> Since10-08-98");
> {   VALUE1 =
> TEXT_NEW(DATE,TIME,Close,NumToStr(PcntChangeFrmPic2Pic(JulianToDate(SwingLow(1,5,5,100)),0,DFrmLstB(0),Close),2)+"%
> Since10-08-98");}
>    TEXT_SETCOLOR(VALUE1,1);
>    TEXT_SETSTYLE(VALUE1,1,2);
>    TEXT_SETLOCATION(VALUE1,980901,0,LowestUniversal(5,low,980901,0));
> END;
<snip>