Re: Tradestation General Protection Fault

First of all, I would get rid of CrashGuard!  I found it to be much more of
a problem than it was worth.  Sometimes it would create (find?) errors that
would not occur if I disabled it.

If the error only occurs on one workspace, that file if probably corrupted.
You would need to create a new workspace with the items you want, to replace
the old one-- Also, delete the old one so you don't open it accidentally.

It is also a good idea to keep duplicates of your workspaces under a
slightly different name (if you use complex workspaces) -- to avoid the
necessity of having to re-construct them from scratch if one becomes
corrupted.  After I have constructed one with the charts, indicators, etc.
that I want-- I save a copy under "File > Save Workspace as" -- with a "2"
added to the original name.

If the protection fault is occurring with multiple workspaces-- you might
need to re-install TS and if that doesn't work-- re-install Windows.