Re: Slow Install - Not TS related

I ran into this a while back and couldn't figure it out either.  I
re-installed Windows and everything returned to normal.  Unfortunately 2 gig
of free HD space is not all that much these days-- depending on what you're
doing.  My TS directory alone is 2 gigs, so I recently went to 15 gigs
spread across 3 HDs -- smoothed out real time trading delays considerably.
No guarantees, but worth a try...