Software war

Unless proven that I really live in Iraq , I think that I have no risk to
write this:

The facts:
________

1) Recent post  have shown  that Internet Customers are more and more sensible
to the delay observed rgarding to the release of the following software:

-TradeStation5, or Omega ProSuite, or TradeStation 2000 or TS4 yk2 patch.
-TradeLab.

2) I personally know the leading people developping both Software
- Bill Cruz, and have  long term relationships with Omega as a long time user
of their software.
- Bob Brickey, that I personally met during two days last year.

3) I think that below the kidding provocative varnish that I like to show on
the Internet, I'm more serious that you can imagine, and have been seldom
proven wrong in my long term knowledge of people, even if it took time to make
it appearing clear to anyone.

4) I know what is software development constraints and used to work with AI
developers since 1993 for our own product line.

Considering all of the above,
________________________
I can say without any ambiguous thinking that :

	-Nobody named above cannot have more respect of their customers and that
their real first goal is to satisfy their customers, the second one being to
satisfy themselves, because they like what they do more than anything.

	-Unfortunately, all of them  were wrong in their estimate time of development
( a new standard in the software industry). They have mae several mistakes by
announcing estimate date that were wrong.
So what ? Someday the date will be correct, and the Earth will continue to
turn in the meantime.

	-You must live with this apparent contradiction to protect yourself from a
heart attack, and if you do not believe me, you should read again old postsof
mine where I was advocating this months and months ago.

	- Things will go better when all of this will be behind you.
This is not yet the case, but anything you can write or do for the moment will
not help in any manner.
I guess that you could still live for a while with your current TS4 copy, and
that you may still develop idea that are not needing TS5  or Tradelab.
You can disagree , but for the moment no solution is commercialy available, so
why continue to speak of it ?

	-Human beings are not perfect, regardless of their activities, software
development and timing being certainly not the exception.

	- Do not regret this, if it was untrue, your charts would show flat lines,
and I guess that you would  even  have been more disappointed than today.

Sincerely,

-Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com