Re:ChartScanner Problem

You need to set up chart scanner to scan for Alerts.

Subject: ChartScanner Problem
Author: Cab Vinton
Date:  12/17/98 12:32 PM

This problem is driving me nuts.

I have an indicator in TS 4 with the following CheckAlert code:

If CheckAlert and Ind > 0 then Alert = True ;

I format the indicator so that Alerts are enabled.

When I apply the indicator to a chart, I get the Alert prompts as
expected & the Alert Tracking Control Center window provides the right
information.

However, when I run the ChartScanner on my workspace no Alerts are ever
triggered.

Anyone have a clue what's going on? The manual and online help are of no
use.

Thanks,

Cab Vinton
cvinton@xxxxxxxxxxx