From: "Money, James L" <James_Money@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'andy@xxxxxxxx'" <andy@xxxxxxxx>, omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Math Question Challenge

Please see the attached spreadsheet.  I have used a binomial tree to solve
the problem.  If the format does not work for someone please let me know and
I will take it to a different format for you.  Note the results are similar
to what has been put out on the list so far.

	Jim  Money
	    AIM
	  Analytics
 <<Binomial Tree for winloss.xls>>

[ attchment posted on ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/j/jimo/winloss.xls ]