Re: TS 5.0 and y2k patch

yesterday i saw the advertisement of ts on the television that everyone is
always talking about.  the one when the woman is only going long with her
trades and mr. shazzamie making a billion percent return in a year ect.  so
afterwards i called the 800-328-9772 number and asked the salesman after the
high pressure sales pitch (call and see for yourself) if the product was
year 2000 compatible.  he said boldly it sure is,  and went on to comment
that there were allot of companies out there that were claiming to be y2000
ready but weren't.  well i could not believe my ears so i cranked up my
telephone recorder and called back!  this time i got a different salesman
and he said hey your mark brown aren't you and i said yes he said you just
called 10 minutes ago didn't you and i said yes.   he went on, determined to
give me the sales pitch anyway and so he did.  at the end of the same sales
pitch word for word that i received just minutes prior, i asked yet again is
the current shipping version of ts y2000 compliant and he said with proud
voice YES IT IS!  I have it on tape and am think about putting it on the web
so you can download and here the conversation if you wish.  in fact i would
urge all of you who are scared of omega not delivering on promises to call
them and record them the same as me.  so when we have to sue them we will at
least have some proof.   i have taken out a protesting permit for Vegas next
year and if they haven't released ts 5.0 or made a patch available for ts
4.0 by show time i will be out there with my loud speaker to greet all who
enter the conference hall.   see ya in Vegas...

mark brown