Re: TS 5.0 and y2k patch

:Dead wrong, the interface is the very same than with TS4, with some
additional
:functions.
:Are you sure that it was not a Metastock RT version ?

I'm not an idiot. I can tell the difference between TS and Metastock.

:TS5 preview is not yet optimized if you read white papers accomaning the
:software.
:However, it's not as slow as you say.

Granted, it's not optimized for speed but how can it be slower than TS 4.0
(when you compare opimization )?
We were comparing a system on 650 days of 60 min bars with 3 parameters
being optimized. My Pentium 166 laptop took 3 hours 20 min while the TS 5.0
took 3 hours 45 min....on a Pentium II 450.

:If you do not like it, it's not a reason to disguss others.
:We will not start again the yk2 stupid discussion.

And since when do you dictate the subject matter for discussion? You're only
defending Omega and pushing Omega Products because your livelihood depends
on Omega.

Why don't you start to trade for a living and see things from our
perspective? Unless we get a y2k patch, once the Dec. 1999 roll over date
comes around, we won't be able to capture the March and June 2000 contracts.
Hence, that's why I'm concern and that's why I want my y2k patch.