Re: BMI and Bandwith??!!

The nite futures transmit too infrequently. Sometimes even the SP only
trades at a rate of 1 tick per 5 or 10 minutes at times. Thus if you want to
test a system on a 5 tick chart, you'd have to wait hours until enough
5-tick bars were formed. The advantage of the "TestSym" is that it transmits
at a regular, predictable pattern which is very useful in code development,
especially if you're testing a new concept and need real time data to test
it. The transmission frequency minimizes the waiting time in development.
This allows the development to be completed and tested after RTH and then
you can trade during RTH without worrying if the newly developed system is
working properly.