Oddities of Futuresource Data?

    I sent some indicators to someone who runs Tradestation with
Futuresource live data. The indicators work fine on my TS with downloaded
intraday BMI data, but not so with the other person's Futuresource.
    First, values in the data window often are different. For example, where
I may have 1165.60 as an indicator value that references a low, he'll have
1165.69. Secondly, two of the indicators won't plot at all! In one case the
plot names show in the data window, with no values or plot lines. In
another, the plot names and values show in the data window, but no plot
line. I'm thinking it's some difference in the Futuresource data protocol.
Has anyone else run into this problem? Any solutions?

    Thanks,
    Lincoln