Subject: Van Tharp and system developements
Author: angus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  12/10/98 2:30 PM

I just finished reading Van Tharps new book .Trading into financial
freedom.. I recommend it to all.. it is a classic. [ I have no affilation
with him] He had 2 concepts that I was hoping someone could code..

Profit stops & protective stops
10 day exponential of the 3 day average true range  [ if someone can make
it an indicator]

and a stop
if you get  twice the daily volatilility from yesterdays close exit [if
someone can make it a show me or indicator]

thansk