RE: CL_PCTREE32.dll

The ordinal number is how a routine can be called from a DLL. Routines can
also be called by their name but this is not as fast as an ordinal lookup.

>From your posted error message, it would appear that some previous
application requires a routine contained within PCTREE32.DLL at ordinal
offset 229. I'd say that PCTREE32.DLL was updated and no longer contains
anything at 229.

Maybe this was not a complete upgrade ?

I would back up and upgrade one product at a time to see where it stops
working. It could have been caused by either product because they may use
common DLLs in windows/system directory. Then, you'll know which vendor to
talk to about their "upgrade".

-- Roy