From: Walt Downs <knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Omega forum <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, December 07, 1998 1:18 AM
Subject: Re: TD_grail [3]

:Dan,
:
:The simplest answer seems to be that Mr. DeMark has
:offered a series of interesting market "observations."
:
:The testing and proof of validity is left to the trader.
:Ergo, Mr. DeMark's value lies in his ability to describe
:his ideas in testable and accurate terms.
:
:Walt Downs
:CIS Trading
:
:
:
:
:Dtrader wrote:
:>
:> Ron... I wish to have an actual discussion on the issues.
:> such a discussion would be more productive than trying to ferret out
:> unrelated and irrelevant personal motives..
:>
:> I have made it clear that I have nothing against Tom DeMark.  I am most
:> interested however in the *details* of how he (and you, and others)
defend
:> his work.  That is what the bulk of these discussions should be focused
on.
:>
:> I am not interested in Tom's or yours or anybody's "background" or
:> "intelligence" or other such, to use your words "petty" things.  let's
have
:> an open discussion on specific subjects such as TD Rebo and the details
of
:> other concepts found in his books.
:>
:> An attempt should be made (by you and Tom and others) to give clear and
:> forthright answers to legitimate questions without becoming personally
:> offended.  My questions are as fair and unbiased as any public figure
should
:> be expected to receive.
:>
:> Certainly in a public forum such as this, I have the right to ask
questions
:> and to put Tom "on the spot" if he holds himself out to be the former
exec
:> VP of a major trading firm who is now willing to graciously share his
:> insights with the masses.  or should I accept his words as truth without
:> questioning them first?  you tell me.
:>
:> Rgds,
:> Dtrader
:>